I MAKE ANIMATED VIDEOS THAT HELP COMPANIES ADVERTISE ON-LINE

Web videos help to sell and develop businesses. That's why I make them. They are useful, they are fun. My clients love them and I can live of doing what I love too.
My name is Greg Koralewski and I'm a freelance motion designer (animator), specializing in explainer videos and other forms of animation used in on-line advertising. I have significant experience and I know how important it is to care about quality.





i_plane

3D ANIMATION

I have produced several 3D animations, most of which are intros, TV commercials or instructional films. Most of them are being used on-line, but some were aired on TV in the Persian Gulf area.

i_truck

MOTION DESIGN

The workhorse of animated web video is the 2D motion graphics. Most explainer videos are made in this style in several variations. It’s quite attractive, as it’s relatively fast in production and eye-catching. Most of my clients’ favourite choice.

i_mouse

WHITEBOARD ANIMATION

According to some, whiteboard animation is the most popular and fashionable among explainer video styles. With my team of designers, I have produced many of them in different style variations. Some of them are more doodle like, others have more




freelane animation



OVER 10 YEARS IN ADVERTISING

I work for several clients, mainly London social media agencies, helping them produce web marketing content. Majority of my projects are animated explainers and corporate videos. I have spent 10 years working in a large advertising agency. Since 2012, running my own business. I'm familiar with briefs and know how important deadlines are. You can count on me! I cooperate with a team of designers of whom each has a different, distinct style. We can handle all stages of production - storyboarding, artwork, animatic, animation.

PORTFOLIO




i_ask

AWARDS?

Among achievements I find most valuable, some are of special significance to me: I animated Coca-Cola Olympic Games campaign and Bacardi NBA Play-offs campaign. Also, I have been awarded Best On-line Campaign Prize at Webstar Festival.

i_ask

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

Most projects last between 2 and 4 weeks. I can work faster sometimes, but please keep in mind fast client feedback is crucial in such situation. Also, keep in in mind that good explanatory video needs it’s time.

i_ask

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Typically my explanatory videos costs around £800 per minute. This includes script, storyboarding, graphic design and – finally – animation. Voice over is charged separately. For example, you ask me to create a 60 second explanatory video for your company.

i_ask

CAN I CANCEL THE PROJECT?

You can cancel the project at any time. However, I will not return the 30% you paid up front.

i_ask

IS MY PROJECT PRIVATE?

Certainly, I have a number of permanent clients, who trust I keep secrets. No information related to your projects is going to leak. Also, I will not show you other client’s materials.

i_ask

HOW MANY AMENDS?

At every stage mentioned above, you have 2 sets of amends guaranteed.

i_ask

HOW ABOUT SIGNING AN NDA?

Certainly I will. I take it seriously.

i_ask

CAN WE OUTSOURCE?

Yes. I work for various agencies and I often don’t put these projects in my portfolio.

i_ask

WHAT IS THE WORK FLOW?

Usually I follow a few simple steps, which include the script, voice over, style frame, storyboard, video, music & sound effects. At every stage I will ask you for your opinion and comments. I move to the next step only

i_ask

WHO OWNS THE RIGHTS?

Once it is completed and you have paid the invoice, you are the only owner.

i_ask

HOW ABOUT PAYMENT?

If you accept my offer, I will ask you to pay 30% project total up front. The remaining 70% should be paid 14 days from when the final video is approved. Once paid, you will receive a link to the





Be updated about my projects

Please sign up to updates I send out from time to time (about 1 per month). They contain new projects, new skills and most interesting news from my portfolio. Don't worry, I hate spammers as well. And, you can unsubscribe any minute.

* = required field